With only a few weeks of the season left, we’ve ended up with an odd number of hedgelayers. Since it’s much more efficient to work in pairs we’re looking for new team members.
Reasons to give it a try:
- Hedgelaying is great exercise, out in the fresh air.
- You’ll be helping to create a wildlife habitat.
- We’ll provide all the tools.
- We can teach you everything you need to know, all levels of skill and experience welcome.
- We’re a small, friendly team.
- You don’t need to make a commitment to come regularly.
You’ll just need some tough gardening gloves and stout footwear.
We meet regularly on Thursday mornings, but we’ve also got some extra sessions coming up, the next is Tuesday 10-12 (31st of January). We meet at about 9.50 at the shed on the side of the COACH building, you can just come along and meet us there. Or get in touch to let us know you’re coming or ask any questions.
Check our calendar for updates or get in touch via our social channels in the yellow icons at the top of the page or have a look at the contact tab.